Your Furnace is vital to the quality of your home life. You want to make sure to maximize its lifespan and have your Furnace perform efficiently and effectively where you feel the cold air and also see less of a spike in your electric bill.
At Delaware Heating & Air, we have many ways to help you maintain your Furnace. We provide Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Checks as well as providing you the ability to purchase a Service Maintenance Agreement and have peace of mind with your HVAC system.
Why is Furnace Maintenance So Important?
Furnaces have many components that need routine maintenance for the unit to get the maximum use from it. In the colder months, your Furnace is in high use day in and day out, and without proper maintenance, it can lose its ability to warm up your home. We recommend that your Furnace serviced annually to keep it in top working condition. We recommend doing this in the Spring, so you have your Furnace working optimally during the cold.
We highly recommend getting a Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Check every year. A Furnace Tune-Up will extend the life of your Furnace. If you need Furnace Maintenance Services done on your unit, call us at Delaware Heating & Air for all your Cooling & Heating Needs.
What is a Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Check?
We will send out a trained service technician that will be able to thoroughly check on your Furnace to make sure it is working correctly.
Our Furnace Tune-Up + Checkout includes:
- Inspect, tighten and adjust (as needed) for all electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment
- Test all safety switches, controls, and motors to ensure proper function
- Measure electrical draw on all engines to verify they are within safe operating ranges to pinpoint problem components before they fail
- Check feature and setting on the indoor unit fan motor
- Inspect heat exchanger on Furnace for problem areas to identify carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean and adjust ignition/pilot assembly on Furnace
- Fresh blower motor of the fan on the indoor unit
- Clean and adjust main gas burners on Furnace
- Verify that breaker sizes are appropriate for heating and cooling equipment
- Check for any code violations that could pose a safety risk
Check out our Online Deals to find a coupon for our AC Tune-Up + Checkout.
Save Money with our Service Maintenance Agreement
You can also purchase an Annual Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) that will keep your whole HVAC system under our care. There are many perks of our SMA’s including peace of mind that it gives you knowing that your HVAC system will always have professionals looking out for and providing the routine maintenance that helps extend your HVAC systems life.
Our Service Maintenance Agreement Includes:
- Includes (1) Furnace Tune-Up and Safety Check and (1) A/C Tune-Up and Check out
- A Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Check
- An Air Conditioner Tune-Up + Checkout
- You will receive Priority Service – When you have a problem you go to the top of the list!
- 15% Discount on all repairs
- 50% off Diagnostic Service Calls
Check out our Online Deals to find a discount on our Service Maintenance Agreement.
Why Choose Delaware Heating & Air
Make sure when you are having Furnace or HVAC maintenance done, that you use a professional Furnace Technician that is licensed and certified. Your Furnace is too valuable not to use quality work. Allow Delaware Heating & Air to help keep your Furnace working 100%.