Heat Pump Maintenance
Your Heat Pump is vital to the quality of your home life. You want to make sure to maximize its lifespan and have your Heat Pump perform efficiently and effectively where you feel the hot air and also see less of a spike in your electric bill.
At Delaware Heating & Air we have many ways to help you maintain your Heat Pump. We provide Heat Pump Tune-Up + Safety Checks as well as providing you the ability to purchase a Service Maintenance Agreement and have peace of mind with your HVAC system.
Why is Heat Pump Maintenance So Important?
The Heat Pump has many components that need routine maintenance for the unit to get the maximum use from it. In the warmer months, your AC is in high use day in and day out, and without proper maintenance, it can lose its ability to heat your home. We recommend that your Heat Pump unit serviced annually to keep it in top working condition. We recommend doing this in the Spring, so you have your Heat Pump working optimally during the cold weather.
We highly recommend getting a Heat Pump Tune-Up + Safety Check every year. A Heat Pump Tune-Up will extend the life of your Heat Pump. If you need Heat Pump Maintenance Services done on your unit, call us at Delaware Heating & Air for all your Cooling & Heating Needs.
What is a Heat Pump Tune-Up + Safety Check?
We will send out a trained service technician that will be able to thoroughly check on your Heat Pump to make sure it is working correctly.
Our Heat Pump Tune-Up + Checkout includes:
- Inspect, tighten and adjust (as needed) for all electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment
- Test all safety switches, controls, and motors to ensure proper function
- Measure electrical draw on all engines to verify they are within safe operating ranges to pinpoint problem components before they fail
- Check feature and setting on the indoor unit fan motor
- Inspect heat exchanger on Furnace for problem areas to identify carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean and adjust ignition/pilot assembly on Furnace
- Fresh blower motor of the fan on the indoor unit
- Clean and adjust main gas burners on Furnace
- Verify that breaker sizes are appropriate for heating and cooling equipment
- Check for any code violations that could pose a safety risk
Check out our Online Deals to find a coupon for our Heat Pump Tune-Up + Checkout.
Save Money with our Service Maintenance agreement
You can also purchase an Annual Service Maintenance Agreement (SMA) that will keep your whole HVAC system under our care. There are many perks of our SMA’s including peace of mind that it gives you knowing that your HVAC system will always have professionals looking out for and providing the routine maintenance that helps extend your HVAC systems life.
Our Service Maintenance Agreement Includes:
- Includes (1) Furnace Tune-Up and Safety Check and (1) A/C Tune-Up and Check out
- A Furnace Tune-Up + Safety Check
- An Air Conditioner Tune-Up + Checkout
- You will receive Priority Service – When you have a problem you go to the top of the list!
- 15% Discount on all repairs
- 50% off Diagnostic Service Calls
Check out our Online Deals to find a discount on our Service Maintenance Agreement.
Why Choose Delaware Heating & Cooling
Make sure when you are having Heat Pump or HVAC maintenance done, that you use a professional Heat Pump Technician that is licensed and certified. Your Heat Pump System is too valuable not to use quality work. Allow Delaware Heating & Air to help keep your Heat Pump working 100%.